Watch this epsisode of NicheLaboratory.TV to get an executive overview of the umbrellas niche.
Is the umbrellas niche a good one?
Watch the video to find out.
Key points raised in the video:
- This niche is not at all popular with bloggers! In fact I am the first person ever to research umbrellas using Niche Laboratory. So you will have the niche pretty much all to yourself. By contrast we’ve had over 130 jobs submitted for the SEO niche.
- Don’t take my database’s word for it. In the Niche Laboratory Pro report for umbrellas it didn’t list a single umbrellas related WordPress blog in the top search results.
- Of course there are major competitors like Totes, Amazon and the odd niche e-commerce store like The Umbrella Shop.
- This niche is evergreen (it’s never going to stop raining).
- This niche is full of repeat buyers (who has ever bought an umbrella that’s lasted more than a year?)
- This niche has plenty of high value micro-niches. For example golf umbrellas.
- Three micro-niches I spotted while researching this niche with Niche Laboratory Pro are: umbrellas for kids, umbrellas for dogs (yes really!) and umbrellas with lights on (including those you can use outdoors to light patios).
- There are some good wholesale opportunities in this niche. This might be an alternative to the standard blog or drop-shipping site.
Stuff I forgot to talk about:
- There are plenty of premium products in this niche. Golf umbrellas can be expensive. And there are custom made options.
If you want to blog about umbrellas then how about these headlines for articles as suggested by Niche Laboratory Pro?
- The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Umbrellas
- Umbrellas Are Your Worst Enemy. 10 Ways To Defeat Them
- Be The First To Read What The Experts Are Saying About Umbrellas
- Need More Inspiration With Umbrellas? Read This!
- The Untold Secret To Mastering Umbrellas In Just 8 Days
Get your own headlines for any niche here.
So I hope you liked the video and the umbrella niche research tips. To research your own niche then download Niche Laboratory Pro and get exploring.
What niche should I cover on NicheLaboratory.TV next? Leave your suggestions in the comments section below.