Niche Laboratory’s Competitor Keyword Search Tool
Need to steal your competitors’ keywords?
Niche Laboratory Pro can let you do that!
Watch this video in which I show you just how easy it is. Not only that but Niche Laboratory Pro will tell you which keywords may be easier to rank for.
If you’re in a competitive niche then you’ll definitely want to know what your competitors are up to!
By the way it’s also worth putting your own site into the Niche Laboratory Pro software to see what keywords it thinks your site are targeting.
You might be surprised to find that the results are not what you expected.
And if Niche Laboratory Pro can’t figure out what your site is about, then how will customers – or Google – figure it out either?
In this video I look at the keywords one of my big competitors is targeting. Actually I found out that although they’re targeting hugely competitive keywords, there are actually two big mini niches that are likely to be somewhat easier to rank for.
So what can you do with your competitors’ keywords? I suggest these ideas:
- You can definitely try article marketing. Just write a few 1000+ articles relating to the keywords.
- If you have a PPC budget then maybe you could test out these new keywords.
- Maybe your competitors are targeting keywords that you don’t have associated products for. If you’re an umbrella manufacturer and you see your competitor is targeting “custom made umbrellas” then maybe you need to consider offering that service as well.
- Try posting more social media posts relating to the new keywords and niches you have found.
- Put the most interesting keyword phrases back into Niche Laboratory (or another keyword tool) and find even more keywords to target.
Remember to stay legal by being careful of any keywords that might contain registered trademarks or copyrighted phrases. But otherwise you’re good to go on whatever keywords you find.
If you need any more assistance with keyword research, then leave your questions and suggestions below. I’d love to know what you’re using Niche Laboratory for. And if you’re not using it… then you’re leaving valuable opportunities on the table.